Here are our top tips for increasing your water each day. Read the entire blog post with the FASTer Way To Fat Loss to learn more about the benefits of water and hydration.
10 Tips for increasing water
1. Have a glass of water on your nightstand and drink it in the morning as soon as you wake up.
2. Keep a reusable water bottle with you and drink from it often.
3. Every time you finish a glass/bottle of water, refill it. Never let it sit empty!
4. Set a reminder in your phone if you have a hard time remembering to hydrate.
5. Drink a glass of water before each meal.
6. Flavor your water with fresh fruits and herbs. Popular options include:
7. Use an app to track your water intake.
8. Invest in a filter. Most people have tap water that’s safe to drink, but that doesn’t always mean it tastes good. Even an inexpensive pitcher-style filter can make tap water palatable and refreshing.
9. Choose sparkling water over soda. If you love a fizzy drink but you’re trying to avoid soda, there are plenty of sparkling water options!
10. Eat more water-rich foods! Get a boost of nutrition with a shot of hydration with water-rich foods such as: Cucumber