I had seen this recipe in my meal plans with the FASTer Way To Fat Loss for awhile now. I always thought oven chicken fajitas would be boring and tasteless, since not from the grill. I was quite surprised and so was Kenny. This meal was quick and easy. It would have been done quicker if I had not done a video prior to cooking.
TicTok and Reels have really added to the flare of tips and tricks with cooking and everything else in life. You know that little tendon in the middle of the chicken tendon I found an easy way to get rid of it. If you want to see the remix with music and flare check out my Instagram. Excuse the in your face video I could not make it smaller LOL. Working as a RN in a medical clinic with COVID sick patients this is now my daily come home from work strip, shower and get into comfy clothes.
Having the FASTer Way meal plans help me plan out my week, give me ideas, introduce us to new whole foods and help with saving time on trying to plan out meals and grocery lists. They give you the grocery list too. Our meal plans are based on our carb cycling schedule that is paired with how we work out, so we do get to eat carbs! The carbs are worked into our strength training days.
Now that the little tendon is gone onto cooking.
- 1 package of chicken tenders
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil divided
- 1 tablespoon of cumin divided
- 1 tablespoon of chili pepper divided
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green, red and yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- Preheat oven 375
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Pull tendons out of chicken (optional)
- Sliced up veggies
- Place vegetables in large mixing bowl and add in the divided olive oil and seasonings
- Toss and coat well, dump onto baking sheet
- Repeat this process with the chicken tenders
- Place chicken tenders on top of veggies.
- Bake for 20 minutes till chicken is done
- Serve with rice and beans or wrap in your favorite tortilla with some sour cream and guacamole.
Follow My Journey!
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.