We will be going on vacation soon. Vacation a time to have fun, enjoy the people you are with and relax while seeing the world. One thing about vacations people tend to overindulge with food or drink. My clients in the FASTer Way To Fat Loss started asking what do they do when they travel or have conferences with sticking to their program.
This is when I tell them to exhale and remember we are not on a strict diet. We are learning skills that you can implement for the rest of your life. Go back to remembering why you are on vacation or traveling. Enjoy the moment and know when you come back home you are right back on your carb cycle schedule.
Some tips that have made my traveling simplified:
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate – carry my water with me.
- Take portable snacks that fit my carb cycle schedule.
- I continue to practice intermittent fasting as my schedule allows.
- I always take my workout clothes. It is always exciting to be able to exercise in new locations. So you pack your resistant and booty bands.
- I do not stress over my carb cycle or my treats, because I know this is something I will jump right back into practicing when I return home.
Being able to live with intention and have our FASTer Way portal with us makes life so much easier, especially when it comes to pulling up your daily workout.
Take time to relax and enjoy the travels you plan.
To learn more of living with intention and improve your health join me in my next round. We can rock in the holidays with style the FASTer Way.