This kitchen gadget has changed the way I slice up my vegetables. The vegetables are all evenly sliced.
Slicing has never been easier than it is with the Simple Slicer! Just slide the food holder onto the track, pop in fruit or veggies and slide back and forth for perfect slices. Use this handheld slicer over a bowl or cutting board—the nonskid feet will keep it in place!
- Blade adjusts to 1/16”, 1/8” and 3/16” thicknesses.
- Safety lock raises the body so the blade isn’t exposed when stored.
- Nonskid feet.
Tips and Techniques
- For best slicing results, foods should be firm.
- For round fruits or vegetables such as tomatoes, potatoes or beets, use a knife to cut off a small portion to create a flat end. For larger foods, cut in half and slice cut-side down.
- Slice two to three small vegetables, such as radishes, at a time by inserting onto prongs, space food for best fit.
- Cut long foods, such as zucchini and cucumbers, into 2½” (6-cm) lengths before placing vertically in Food Holder.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.