Turning your plan deviled eggs into a low carb healthy fat, melt in your mouth, creamy guacamole. Low carb days with the FASTer Way To Fat Loss are not boring. I am spicing up the plan deviled egg with some avocado.
Prep Time30 mins
Servings: 2 Calories: 384kcal
- small pot
- mixing spoon
- small cookie scoop
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 tbsp purple onion
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp avocado mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- sprinkle of paprika
- Water to boil eggs
- Bacon pieces optional Not included in nutrition
- Place eggs in pot and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. When boil starts set timer for 9 minutes. Longer if you like firmer yolks.
- While eggs are boiling dice up onion and tomato. Cut avocado in half and dice up half, Place all of these ingredients in a mixing bowl. Squeeze half of the lime over avocado mixture
- When eggs have finished boiling drain water and run cold water over them. Drain again and add more cold water. Add ice to water and let set for 10 minutes.
- Remove eggs from ice bath, crack and peel. Cut in half, length wise. Spoon out yolk and add to avocado mix.
- Add in spices, except paprika. Mash up well. Add in mayonnaise and mix well.
- Using a small cookie scoop, spoon yolk mixture back into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and top with a bacon piece
The nutrition facts from recipe maker on My Fitness Pal shows 384 calories for 2 eggs. Protein 13.9grams, carbs (Net) 8.8grams and Fat 33.3grams.
Follow My Journey!
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.