This recipe tastes like it should be so unhealthy. It is sweet, crunchy and so delicious. It also serves a large crowd, thirty plus people. I always cut the recipe in half (banana and apple use only 1) when making for us. Mom introduced this to my kids during the holidays when they were young. This and dumplings were two of their favorites. I logged the recipe into my fitness pal and low and behold, it’s not as unhealthy as it tastes. Yeah!!! 1/2 cup serving size: 68 calories: carbohydrate 17g, Fat 0.1g, Protein 0.2g.
This is one dish you can add in your non flavored protein or collagen powder to increase your proteins.
- Peach Pie filling
- Pint size frozen strawberries
- Large can pineapple chunks
- Can of cinnamon flavored pears. (hard to find I buy regular and add in my cinnamon)
- Can of mandarin oranges drained
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 3 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup of grapes cut in half
- Small jar of maraschino cherries sliced
- Mix all above ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir well before serving