Super quick and easy meal. 737 calories with a break down of Carbohydrates-101, Protein 36, Fat 28, Fiber 17 using My Fitness Pal. If you are carb cycling this is a great meal to have for those regular carb day and lifting. I like crunch, so I added in gluten free granola and sunflower seeds.
To read about the health benefits and informaton on the Acai Maqui Bowl Mix I used go to Acai Berry What A Berry?
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 TB coconut flakes
- 1 TB shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/4 c silk nut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 TB acai maqui mix
- 1/4 cup granola
Freeze your banana the day before. Or better yet freeze a couple before you have to throw them out for being too ripe.
- Place frozen banana in blender, acai mix, 1/4 cup of strawberries and blueberries each, protein powder, and nut milk.
- Blend until smooth. You may have to add more milk to make it blend smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with strawberries, coconut, sunflower seeds, blueberries and granola.