This recipe took me by surprised. I didn’t have almond butter so I used peanut butter mmmmmm?
It tasted like a peanut butter muffin. or cookie. Very moist and delicious.
I love the variety of my FASTer Way To Fat Loss meal plans and how we provide vegan meal plans and regular meal plans.
Meal plans are a guide for you to try new foods, help with ideas of planning, less thinking on your part with meal time, not a strict rule book. Learn how to simplify your meals by learning macros and how to build your own meal plans.
join me in my next online FASTer Way To Fat Loss nutrition and fitness class. We work on nutrition, workouts where you are and mindset ❤️ it’s a lifestyle not the quick fix.
Weight loss and living healthy is an inside job. You have to be mentally ready to start the process of change. Most all your programs out there will work but for how long? Taking the time to learn your triggers, your why, your emotions and letting go of perfectionistic thinking all starts from the inside. You take care of the inside and the outside will follow.
Love yourself every step of the way, your family already does.
- 1 small sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 3 Tbsps unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 Tbsps almond butter or peanut butter
- 2 tsps maple syrup
- 1 egg whisked
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp baking powder
- 2 2/3 Tbsps Almond flour
- 3 Tbsps pecans or your favorite nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin pan with baking cups
- Steam cube sweet potato till tender. When done place in mixing bowl- let cool
- Mix applesauce, peanut butter, syrup, and egg to the bowl with sweet potato
- Mash till smooth
- Add in the remaining ingredients, stir till well combined
- Spoon mixture into baking cups.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes or until firm to touch
- When done pull from oven and let cool on cooling rack
3 muffins per serving: Calories-124, Protein 4g, Fat 8g, Carbs 10g, Fiber 2g, Sugar 5g
Follow My Journey!
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.